Saturday, June 11, 2005

Imaging Server Gone and other stuff

I spent this morning cleaning up the server room to get ready for the imaging server to go up to Salt Lake. Paul came down from Salt Lake and picked up the server and the old server. It is great to have all that stuff gone. With all the boxes also gone, my two server rooms are very clean and for the first time in a year, spacious :-D

Taylor has been asking to take her bunk bed down for a while, so I finally gave in and told her that if she cleaned her room as we went, I would put it on the floor like she wanted. She cleaned, so we rearranged her room. She is very happy.

The primary swimming party that was supposed to be this morning was cancelled due to the rain and the temperature only being 61 at the start time of the party. Oh well, I bet the girls swim in our pool later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment