Friday, April 7, 2006

Last Post from our Old Address

As soon as I'm finished posting this message, I am taking the cable modem into Charter to have our service disconnected, so this might be the last post from home you will see for a while...Scott can still post from work and I from school, but we probably won't have internet at the house for a bit. I don't know how we'll survive.  Then again, if we can survive this move, we can survive just about anything.   

We are moving the majority of our stuff to the new house tonight.  We've rented a truck and enlisted the EQ to come load.  We are giving them pizza in lieu of wages....although we wouldn't have given them wages anyway...good friends and neighbors all.  Anyway, love to everyone....talk to you again as soon as we can.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't even been home yet and I can already feel the withdrawl symptoms.

    ReplyDelete