Monday, April 10, 2006

Posting from School

What a weekend! We are all moved into our new house, though we are living out of many boxes still.  Slowly, but surely we are making progress.  Anissa and Mom were down over the weekend to help us get things finished up. Anissa did an awesome job organizing my new kitchen and Taylor organized our Big Room.  It will take us a while to settle in but it is already beginning to feel like home.  I still need to call to hook up TV and Internet...it's a good thing we have plenty to keep us occupied and there is always the DVD player.  It only took me about 10 minutes to "commute" to school today.  I was thinking it would take more like 20-30, so that was a good surprise.  Maybe it won't be so bad...only 35 days of school left anyway.  A few things left to do at the old house: clean up the garage and do a little scrubbing, then I'll turn the keys over to Shaun.  Sad but Yay!  Post again soon...Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome - I hope you really like it. PS I forgot my pan. ;)
    Also I posted finally - so read when you get a chance!!
    I LOVE YOU NEW HOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter in your new home!!!

    I hope that you are really loving it. My phone was shut off by the school. There way of notifying me that I had a new phone was to turn off the old one, the problem was I was busy all week and couldn't get it until next week. The message the left on my email said "you won't be able to get this since we turned your old phone off but we wanted to give you a 'heads up' that your old phone doesn't work. Come get your new one at the school." I wonder what they think 'heads-up' means?

    Hugs & kisses to you all. Hope you are having a great holiday.

    Love, Papa & Gramma Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do you have a new phone number now? Call me when you get a chance so I'll have it...Love you. BTW, we are loving our new house. Can't wait until you can come down and visit. Thanks for the Easter cards. Hope you had a great holiday weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my new laptop is here, but no one here can set it up, yet?!!!!

    I'll have to bribe someone to come and set it up or whatever you do to it.
    I thought it would be ready to go...... I guess I'll find out in the morrow.

    MIke called and said I quote....."Mom, Happy Easter, Bye"
    He sounded just like the Pooh bears friend.....Eyore......

    Glad he called anyway...Love you all

    ReplyDelete