Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Wow!

We had a whirlwind day yesterday...closed on our house, paid off the van and all our debts (other than the big new house one), bought new furniture for the new living room, and we got the keys to our new place!!  So we went out last night and just basked in the fact that it finally belongs to us!

After we left the house, we went exploring the neighborhood a bit and found an especially awesome park with water features not quite completed yet but pretty close to where we live, so the kids will have a blast there this summer. 

I am almost set to go back and paint...I bought the colors for the girls' rooms and I decided on a color for the bathroom, so as soon as I get that I'll be ready to go.  Fun, fun, fun...

Not a lot of time to chat....lots to do before the Big Move on Friday/Saturday...wanted to keep you all up-to-date.  Thanks for checking into our lives...hope to hear from you soon....T:)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!

    After the 2nd closing, it's no big deal. You will be buying houses all over the country;) Lot's of luck with the painting / moving. I am sort of sorry that I won't be there. (Sorry to help you move in - not sorry to not be carrying a bunch of stuff!)

    Anyway, Lots of Love to everyone Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Congratulations on the house and getting everything under control. What is your new address? Take care and be safe in the travels to your new house. XX For my girls My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Answered in an email

    ReplyDelete