Friday, December 21, 2007

Ready and Waiting...

Well, dare I say it?  I think we are ready for Christmas...We are just waiting for Santa to visit our good little girls on Monday night.  They have done extra work this week, trying to get ready for the Big Guy's visit and I think they will be rewarded for all their good deeds this year.   

I have a few more deliveries to make to our good friends.  Most of them are made already and I'm waiting on a few more deliveries myself.  But if everything had to go ahead as is...I think we'd be set.  I'm glad we decided to keep it smaller and more simple this year...but even so, it's been kind of crazy.  I'm looking forward to the time off from work and school to just relax, unwind and have fun with our family and friends.

The girls finished up today and Scott has time off too.  We're going to have to make it a point to get out together and find the fun!  We had talked about going tubing with some of our friends...brrr, sounds cold!

So, Merry Christmas to all!  We'll probably post again soon after the big day!  To our family: We love you and are thinking of you always.  Have a fun holiday and we'll talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Merry Christmas!!!!! Glad to hear everyone is ready for Santa. Went to the Vincentino's party last nite, was fun, home by a little after nine, been nursing a cold. Tonite going to Gladys for awhile for a get together. We had almost a foot of snow on Thursday nite, suppose to have snow tomorrow and again on Christmas eve. The skiers and the resorts are happy campers.
    We are going up to Jan's for Christmas day, will be fun, Jerry and terry are coming in here and will take my car up. The other is manager is on vacation till Wednesday so been busy around here, had a no heat and two water heaters this morning.
    I have had alot of nice things brought to me, everyone has been so thoughtful, even had Mr. Paulson the bishop of the 4th ward bring me over a loaf of bread this morning, which I thought was nice, they call often to get their records up to date or any questions if some one lives here and of course, paying the rent for some of the renters.
    A Merry Blessed Christmas. My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete