Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Second Times the Charm!

Shaylie is starting piano lessons for the second time today! She was watching Taylor practice and she started begging me to let her take lessons again...."If I had stayed in lessons, I would be as good as Taylor is now! Why, oh why, did I quit?' ...Can't you just hear her saying that? Well, she did, and she talked me into signing her up again. I talked to Melanie, Taylor's teacher, and she is willing to give her a trial period (this is mostly to keep Shaylie motivated) so we'll see how it goes. I love hearing my children make lovely music. If anyone sees or hears of a piano for sale cheap (under $500), I'm in the market!

2 comments:

  1. http://stgeorge.craigslist.org/msg/832768654.html

    Located in Washington for $500

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a picture..very convenient, btw. Ask and ye shall get an email?

    ReplyDelete