Sunday, October 26, 2008

Christmas Gift Rotation

Correct me if I'm wrong...but I think for this year, the rotation goes as follows:

Jesienouski's buy for Olivas's

Olivas's buy for M. Strong

M.Strongs buy for C. Strongs

C. Strongs buy for B. Strongs

B. Strongs buy for Jesienouski's

I'm all for tradition, but if anyone has any better, new, different ideas (i.e. mix up rotations, add in cousins, grandparents, etc., buy individual gifts instead of family, whatever) please post them here and we'll go with the consensus decision.  Personally, I cant' believe we're already getting so close to the Holidays!

Love to all!!

2 comments:

  1. Found this on Anissa's blog

    http://olivasgirls.blogspot.com/2006/10/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks so much for your phone call and the beautiful singing of Happy Birthday on my recorder, I didn't get home till almost eight o'clock went to Wendover with Gladys. Had a good time. I called back and left a message on Tonya's number, will call tonite if I get home early enough, going to Knights of Columbus dinner, games and dance. This gal that lives here , her family bought me a ticket to go with her because I have done so much for her. Which is silly but that's what they did and was very nice of them. I know I won't stay for the dance but will see what they have for games and etc.
    How are the warts Shaylie, I hope the antibioacts took care of the infection and they healed up, that looked pretty sore. What did you girls dress up as for Halloween???
    Take care and Love to the FOUR OF YOU Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete