Sunday, August 30, 2009

Updates

Did some work on the bend track layout. I hooked up the DCC controller to it and tested it out. I love being able to use a computer to control the train, makes me actually enjoy using computers for a change.

Was sitting in church today and a guy walked up to me and said do you know me. I recognized him but could not place him. It turned out he was the dentist at the office I was updating computers at on Thursday. I updated just about all my offices in the past two weeks with new antivirus software and all the laptops got pgp, a hard drive encrypting program.

Took Taylor and Shaylie to the SUU soccer game on Thursday, SUU lost, but it was pretty fun to go to. Tonya is looking great! Her diet is awesome, I am so proud that she has been able to stick with it, sometimes it seems very hard, but she is doing great!

Still haven't fixed my bike (no money), but I have been on the treadmill a lot so hopefully I can keep my weight down. I am hoping that when I do the last HCG round with my wife, I want to get into the 180's. As Tonya has been losing around 40 pounds a time, I need to get down a little to do this.

Our train club is going to do a layout tour in the middle of November, so I need to get working on making the garage and train room look nice. Hopefully things will work out on that. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment