Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pine View Soccer

IMAG0044
Last night I took Shaylie to Pine View High School's Girl's Soccer Game vs. Hurricane. As I was watching the game, I got this freaked out feeling that Taylor could be on that team NEXT YEAR! Where has the time gone? Shaylie wanted to go play on the letters at the side of the stadium so I let her go, plus Pine View was dominating Hurricane almost as badly as Taylor's Killer Sharks would dominate the Hurricane AYSO team. I told Shaylie that a couple of her teammates could make Hurricane's team right now except that they were too young.
To get Shaylie home for bed, we left early. The score was 3-0 when we left and as we go in the car, we heard Pine View score again, I read in the paper that PV won 5-0. It was fun to watch, can't wait to see Taylor in a Pine View uniform, hope her knee heals up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment