Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wishing You A Merry Christmas!

We are ready for a fantastic holiday at the Jesienouski house and we hope you are too! This year has flown by and we almost can't believe it is Christmas again! This year has been filled with fun adventures, most of which we've already blogged about, so I won't recap now. LOL We are excited for the upcoming New Year.... 2010 is going to be a great one, I'm sure. We'll keep you posted as usual!

Merry Christmas! We wish you and yours the very best as you celebrate with family and friends! May the Lord bless and keep you as we celebrate His birth! Love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm so sorry if you guys got the bug from me. Mom has been sick to for the last couple days. Did you have your New Year's eve -party??? I never even heard the New Year come in, woke up at 1:11 am and thought its another year. Thanks for putting up with me and thanks for the gifts. Love you Four Mom J.

    ReplyDelete