Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy New Year?

Posted by Tonya. So, I can't believe we haven't blogged on the TechFamily for over a month! I guess with my HCG blog, my Random blog, Scott's train blog, Facebook, and other daily doings, we haven't remembered to keep up here. Hopefully, you know where to find us if you need to go what's going on!

Christmas was good to us! And the New Year's been going great, with just a few minor setbacks. I guess our biggest news is that we (Me, Scott, and Taylor) are doing the HCG diet. We've got one week under our belts, only 5 more to go! Already Scott's lost about 9 lbs, I've lost about 8, and Taylor's lost about 8!! We're all doing pretty well even though it is hard on some days. Hopefully, by Spring Break, we'll all be healthier, happier Jesienouski's.

Scott's been doing a lot of work with his trains. He is currently at a Train Show in Utah County and I'm sure he'll have pictures and stories to share when he returns. I'm very proud of him!

We'll try to post more often. I'm going to try to get back to posting family stuff on this blog, and keeping mine for me!

Thanks for checking in on us! And be sure to leave a comment or two so we know who we're talking to!

No comments:

Post a Comment