Sunday, February 28, 2010

1st Round of HCG Diet

I finished up the first round of my diet over the weekend. I ended up losing 34.6 pounds, putting my weight at 206.4, which is the lightest I have been in my married life! I eventually will do another round, as my goal weight is to be 183 (my weight when I was a sophomore and junior in high school). It is so much fun to weigh less. We actually started eating semi-normally on Sunday, and I actually lost a pound! One thing I have found, it takes a LOT less food to make me full now. We had lettuce wrapped burgers for lunch yesterday, and I could barely eat one. Now I know I cannot push it as if I do I will be able to eat more and more, but if I do everything in moderation, I will be ok. I have also noticed that my blood sugar is back in the normal range, hopefully that will last.
The one problem I am having is that none of my pants fit. I have to wear a belt with my 36" pants and don't even get me started on my suit, which has size 42" pants. I am going to the store this week to see if I truly can wear 34"'s, which would be the first time since high school, I am excited about that. The goal is 32's, but that is a little ways off still.
Changing gears (hah!) Tonya won us 2 tickets to the NASCAR Nationwide race is Las Vegas last weekend, so Taylor and I went to watch the race with 70,000 of our closest friends :-) . When we got there, all the Sprint Cup guys where practicing, so we got to see Jimmy Johnson, Jeff Gordan, Tony Stewart(My Favorite), Dale Jr., Joey Logano (Taylor's favorite), etc. That was real exciting! The race had Kyle Busch and Danica Patrick, so we were happy. It is really neat to watch a race in person, you can feel the wind from the cars and definately hear the cars, it is SO MUCH BETTER than watching the race on TV. We had a fun time.
Coming home, there was a huge wreck on I-15 about 15 minutes from Mesquite, both lanes were a parking lot, so Taylor and I watched almost the entire movie Transformers on my cell phone, there was only about 20 minutes left when we finally got moving again, a Suburban must have lost their trailer when we finally got up to the accident.

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried both, the injections and drops? If so, Do you prefer the injections over the drops? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have only done the shots, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm hoping this goes through to guys, I can't get on facebook because it comes up in your name Scott and I don't know your password that it asks for, crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, I got on facebook, just erased your email and typed in my own and I got back on facebook. Crazy LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete