Saturday, April 20, 2002

Freaky!!

A couple of freaky things happened this weekend....

First, I invited about 10 people to a Mary Kay party for Krissy and only one person came. It must have been a busy night or something, but Krissy did make some sales so I guess that's all right. I'm not used to throwing parties where nobody comes....Granted, I did tell everyone that I don't have any friends down here, but I was just joking. I hope it's not really true....Freaky.

Next, tonight, I made a pan full of Enchiladas for dinner, like I've done a thousand times before...and when I went to take them out of the oven, the glass Pyrex pan they were in just shattered into a million bits. It was really freaky!

Last, I finished my Children's Writing Course. Freaky!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, Sounds like a busy weekend, We had a good time in Wendover, alot Chit Chat, which was fun and relaxing, no stress. I didn't win anything but that little Gladys won $750.00, on a nickel maching. I was happy for her, they have had some times, Andy can't drive no more going blind. He finally got his disability so that will help them.
    Well, I best get some clothes on for mass, cant go in my nightie.
    Take care be safe and Love you all. See you Friday. Mom J.
    XX fOR MY GIRLS gRMAMA j.

    ReplyDelete