Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Yea! I did it!

Yes, I have reached my goal. I started Weight Watchers on October 30, 2001 and as of the weigh-in tonight, I have lost 31 pounds (10% of my total weight when I started)!

I am very pleased with myself, as I never expected to be able to do so well, all on my own. At the meeting tonight, I received a keychain that is given to all who meet that first 10% goal. Now, I will try to go down another 10%, or 25 pounds. I am pretty pumped up so hopefully this excitement will carry me through the next few pounds and meetings!

Thanks for all the supportive words of encouragement from all of you! I appreciate and love you. Talk to you soon. T:)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB TONYA!!!! I had great faith that you could do it, Keep up the good job.
    Been a busy week so far, I havn't even been on the computor since Saturday or Sunday. I can't even remember.
    I'm going to take the car over tomorrow and have the tires rotated if that needs to be and have everything checked over so I will be ready for my trip to St. George on the 26th. I can't wait to see the girls and of course, you two also. Ha
    Well, I best get moving I allready had two door bells before 8:30, crazy people.
    Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my two girls. Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete