Friday, May 17, 2002

Now I've gone and done it...

Scott and I joined a Health Club today. I am really excited about it. I took the doctor's advice seriously and, once Scott said okay, I hightailed it down to the place and signed up. They've got every imaginable piece of workout and weight machinery ever made, I think. Plus, swimming, racquetball and tennis, if we should want that. I meet with a personal trainer on Monday so he can show me the ropes and help me figure out which machines are best for my back. They have a terrific day care center there as well, so I can even take the girls with me. There are certain days and hours when we can take the girls swimming or to play basketball too. So...it will be fun. I am excited to start whipping myself into shape! I think Scott and I may be able to go workout together once in a while too! I'm looking forward to it.

In other news, Taylor started Pee Wee Baseball practice on Thursday night. She is going to have about 2-3 games per week through June. She had a blast at practice and even took Dad to the park today to practice some more. She is going to have a lot of fun I think. She is also signed up for swimming lessons this summer at a neighborhood pool. She wanted to do that over dance or piano lessons because it's her favorite thing. (P.S. Thanks Rose for reassuring me about Taylor! I needed it!)

Shaylie is talking pretty well these days. My favorite is whenever I say "love you!" to her she says it right back with a kiss. She is awesome! She loved Anje's dance recital tonight. She was dancing in the aisles with the girls on the stage. She is such a cutie!

Love you all! Talk to you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning,
    Another hot windy day in Salt Lake, had to do the A/C yesterday, don't turn it high because Mom is cold all the time.
    I was glad to hear you guys joined a club, it seems easier to work out if your with other people. It also sounds good because it can be a family thing
    Go For It!!!!!
    I laughed when I heard about Shaylie dancing at Angie's recital, I can just see her, she should have had her tutu on and crown. Such a cutie.
    Taylor keep up the good work in your baseball, hit that ball hard and keep your eye on the ball but don't forget it's just a game and have fun. Love you!
    My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XXXX For My Girls!! Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete