Friday, May 10, 2002

Now we have seen it all!

We found out an interesting thing tonight. Grape Kool-aid consumed in large amounts, like the two girls that live in our house have done, makes for an interesting green color in the stuff that comes out. Tonya called me in to see Shaylie's diaper and it was green! And not the icky green, it was very bright green. Then Taylor called, she was having the same dilemma in the bathroom. I, being the computer junkie, looked up green poop on the internet, and found that it is caused by too much iron or sickness. That didn't seem right for the color of green my kids were achieving. Then I looked up kool-aid and green poop and found, "Grape kool-aid makes your kids poop green." What fun!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad you found out about the kool aid that causes green poop. We laughed, got our laugh for the day. Been a busy day, I went down and opened up a two bdm. unit in SP I so I didn't have to keep going down to that end of the complex.
    We are going out to U. Jerry's tomorrow after mass for dinner. I went last nite with my communions and went to St. Joseph Villa to visit and take Clara her mother's day card and little gift. It was eight before I got home, was really chilly and also today is cold.
    HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TONYA!!! Hope your day is special.
    My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XXXX For My girls that are pooping green. Ha

    ReplyDelete