Monday, June 23, 2003

We are ready for book 6!

Tonya and I have both finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And the character that dies is...I'llllll nevvver telllllll. We both liked the book, and I believe Tonya is already rereading it. I am going to get the audio cd's soon, and then I will listen to it all the way through. It is 23 cd's long!

Taylor and Shaylie are still in Holden. They went to the pageant in Manti over the weekend. Shaylie seems to have grown up over the weekend as we are having a hard time telling her voice from Taylor's on the phone.

We went to see Hulk this weekend. It was pretty good. I liked how they made it feel like a comic book. That made it more fun.

We also rented Star Trek: Nemisis. I can't believe this was the first time we saw this movie, however, now seeing it, I can see why it is the last movie. My biggest complaint of the movie is that they must have forgot that they were in the Star Trek universe. I have to say that I just didn't like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, say when you come this way you will have to let me borrow the book, I don't suppose the library will have it in for a time, everyone will be reading it. I seen on the tv a girl about ten and boy was she into Harry Porter. She even looked like the girl in the movies.
    The girls must be having fun in Holden, do you know your schedule yet for July. Best get busy. Take care and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete