Monday, June 2, 2003

Fun Weekend!

We just had a fun weekend with Aunt Anissa and Anje. They came to see Taylor play in her ballgame on Saturday morning. Taylor played really well, and Dad was pitching great too. They got a lot of quicker, harder hits. I think it was a more relaxed, fun game, too, even with Anje and Shaylie marching across the field several times.

After the ball game the girls had fun in the pool and Scott and I got to go see Matrix Reloaded. Thank you Aunt Anissa! We barbecued and had fun, but the only bummer was that I was sick. I had my first summer cold this year, although I suspect it may have been partially due to my low thyroid, although I really know nothing about that since I haven't discussed it with my doctor yet....so I spent a bit of the time dozing and trying to feel better.

But the girls were so happy to be together and playing, they even got along really well and helped Dad to do some sprucing up. I guess Anje and Taylor have planned another sleepover for this Thursday night at Aunt Anissa's house, so that will be the next fun thing to look forward to...after the ballgame this Wednesday night, of course.

We hope to see everyone sometime over the summer. We will probably be calling some of you to make plans within the near future. We really need to get away from the stress of work and the heat of St. George for a while. Let us know if you have anything in mind for the summer! Love, the Jesienouski's!

No comments:

Post a Comment