Thursday, June 19, 2003

Another Game gone by, kids gone.

We had another baseball game last night. We were on the sun field and you could tell the team just was not into it. Very few kids hit it hard, and they were just not into it. Taylor hit a ball hard, but it hit a kid in the chest, so it didn't go far.

Most of Tonya's side of the family were down for the game. We went to Cafe Rio after the game. After that, Taylor and Shaylie packed into Grandma Dawn's car to visit for the weekend. Tonya will now be able to read the new Harry Potter book without interruption. ;-)

Only two days to go till the book is here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, The baseball season is over, Huh, a fun time. Harry Porter is out, did you guys get the book. Keep me posted on the time you guys will be coming in July. Jerry has another horse show the end of July. David and Gloria were here over the weekend , they stayed at U. Jerry's , probably, got to see then for six hours, they came in Saturday afternoon, but I was so busy I didn't get to visit that much. but they visited with Mom. It has been crazy week around here, I've been so tired in the evenings that I could hardly put one foot in front of the other. Today, I helped with a reception for Sister mary and SisterWinfred, was fun to see everyone that was around the school when I was yard mother and etc. Seen Mr Miller, havn't seen him for awhile either. When are the girls coming home, wish I could take them for a few days but it's to busy with my work. You guys take care. My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For My Girls

    ReplyDelete