Monday, August 18, 2003

A new week

Start of another new week. I am running the virus scan again this morning, although today in silent mode. I just want to make sure that everything is cleaned up. We bought a new dishwasher over the weekend, it will be installed either today or tomorrow. Our old one finally gave out, thankfully, a check came from the IRS, so it all worked out in the end.

Taylor's bike was on the last stages of life, I moved it off the lawn and the front wheel felt like it was going to fall off any second, so fearing for my daughter's life, we also got her a new bike.

I am traveling up to Salt Lake Thursday for a Friday morning meeting. This meeting also ends with our third annual softball game, the previous 2 won by the programmers, I hope the rest of the lan staff practiced a little this year.

One last thing, I updated the susportacademy page and asked him if my daughter can attend, he said she she could, so now Taylor has seven weeks of baseball ahead, we are both excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment