Wednesday, August 6, 2003

Taylor in Mesquite

Taylor is down in Mesquite gambling. Not really, she is down there with grandma Dawn and Anissa and Anje and they all are spending lots of time at the swimming pool. Taylor and Shaylie are going to go for a visit to Holden and Cedar this weekend while we celebrate our 11th anniversary. We are probably going to the Shakespearean(sp?) festival and see a play. In all the time that we went to that school and all the plays that we have seen, we have never been in the Adam's Theatre so we are making a point to see one there.

I am putting in the hours this week, I am moving email accounts around as we are consoladating our email post offices. Hopefully, I will be finished with this tonight.

1 comment:

  1. "Happy Anniversary" Hope you got the card. I know I have said all the trips we have made to Cedar and St. George and have never taken in any plays. Oh Well. Hope you won alot of money in Mesquite Taylor. Hard to believe next week you start school. Be good, be safe and My Love and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete