Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Virus, Virus

Well, I have had a fun couple of days! Yesterday a virus (worm, but I don't like that term) basically spread throughout our state network and brought down a lot of computers. I would say about thirty percent of mine went down, but I heard of other agencies and other states being much worse. I spent the afternoon cleaning up St. George and then drove to Cedar and cleaned that up. I got home about 11:00. Hope that is the end of it. will know soon enough....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you had the worm, terrible name, I don't see anything wrong with mine. I would expect that I wouldn't be able to use it if I had the bug. I got your message but wasn't sure of the date but it is fine anyway doesn't make any difference, I'm always here at Sandpiper. Hope school is going good for you Taylor, I know it will be, you do so good. Glad to here Shaylie had a party, did she get the card I sent and did you guys get the card for your llth. I'm hot, tired and ready to relax, been a busy Friday, getting all my errands and Mom's done. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For My Girls.

    ReplyDelete