Friday, November 28, 2003

Lots to catch up, and Happy Thanksgiving

Once again, haven't written in a while, where to start.... Taylor is really enjoying Girl Scouts, I am glad that we got her in that, she has already earned her first award and has made a couple of things.

We went as a family to see "Brother Bear," we all felt that it was a good movie. The lady behind us really liked it, as she was all out crying at the ending. Her daughter kept getting her tissues.

There was a tragedy at Taylor's school this week. Taylor's art teacher's (btw art is her favorite subject) husband was killed in a robbery on Tuesday. Taylor was pretty upset, she came home and said that she had news, that art class was cancelled for a long time due to the teacher's husband being murdered.

On a much lighter note, Shaylie is getting ready for a dance recital. I hope she does well.

My computers for Cedar City have arrived, but the one's for St. George have not. We are getting nervous. My laptop also hasn't arrived, but that is because it was out of stock. It is what we get for picking that machine, everybody wants one!

Thanksgiving dinner was great, way to much food and deserts, and fun games. Tonya, as usual, won all the knowledge games, with Taylor cheering her on.

Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving. I am traveling up to Salt Lake on Tuesday, if the new carpet doesn't arrive.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Just letting you know your confermation number for your reservation. Ha So glad to hear that you are in Girl Scouts, Taylor that will be so much fun for you. I'm so sorry to hear about you art teachers husband, that is so sad, we heard it on the news. We must pray for her and her family. Shaylie, you dance your little feet off, tell mommie to take pictures. Wish I was there to watch you dance, I know you will do good.
    Yes, we had alot of food and everything was so good. Jan sent us home with turkey and frog eye salad so that is what we will have for dinner tonite. I made two pies, we only ate half a pie so brought that home and left a pie and cheesecake up there, those kids love it. U. Jim goes back to Calif. tomorrow, was good to see him/ Was just mom and I and U. Jim's and chase's girlfriend. Jerry and Terry came about five just as mom and I were getting ready to leave. They had eaten at terry's folks. We were home by six thirty, I don't like to drive at nite and that interstate makes me nervous. I was thankful to be home safe and sound.
    A busy day today, I'm tired tonite. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers to all. Mom J.
    XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete