Thursday, January 15, 2004

Almost done with the web site and other stuff

As, you can see, I have the new web design for our site up and running :D Now, I have to find some pictures to put on the page so that grandparents won't yell :P I have a few tweeks left to do, and maybe someday I will update Shaylie's page to reflect that she is no longer an infant ;)

I got my bike back today. It is so nice to ride after it has been to the shop, I wish it always ran like that.

It looks like Taylor is going to go to girl scout summer camp this year! The one she wants to go to is a week long camp up around park city. This girl scout thing looks like it is working out great! By the way, Girl Scout cookies start on Friday, so remember, don't buy your cookies from anyone except Taylor :D

No comments:

Post a Comment