Monday, January 12, 2004

Another great start to a week

Before I went to bed last night, I decided to check and see if my front bike tire was still inflated. It was, so I have no idea why it went flat. BBBUUUUTTT, I noticed that a couple of spokes are broken on my back tire, so that means more repairs.

I get into work this morning and my boss tells me that one of my servers is locked up, so I got to fix that this morning, plus I found out I need to install a file on every machine by tuesday morning. Now, I am trying to install a laptop, that seems to only work on the wireless network once, and then you have to reinstall the network. Then I have to install XP on a person's computer, that will take an hour. And I still have to upgrade all the computers in the training rooms. And I have 7 new laptops coming for users (when I had requested 3, people with good laptops (and are in a position of power) decided that they wanted new ones as well). What a wonderful week.

Oh, and I have to get this site back up and running I need an assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment