Monday, January 19, 2004

Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies

We are finding out that selling Girl Scout cookies is about as hard as asking people to breathe. As of this morning, she has sold over 130 boxes of cookies and she hasn't even come to my work yet. She does that today. Her goal was to sell 100 boxes total. Her scoutmaster told them if everyone sells 100 boxes, they will go as a troop to the girl scout camp up north for a campout. She was over a hundred boxesby 3:00 on Saturday. It was great watching her walk up to people's doors and knocking and giving her little speech and watching almost everyone buy cookies.

Tonya's hair color changed several times this weekend, only to end up at the same color it was before the weekend.

I spent most of the weekend trying to get the website back up, as you can tell it is now working.

Taylor slept over at Misty's house on Sunday night, she also sold ten boxes of cookies to them. :D

Shaylie played computer games over the weekend. Her favorite thing right now on the computer is a night-time story "Where do slippers sleep?" In fact, she made sure that her slippers were under the bed last night.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's some sales lady you have with the cookie selling. Great Job Taylor!!!!!!
    Still cold, smog and fog up here, still waiting for a big storm and clean us out.
    Rented three apts.this week so I was happy. Now got all the paper work to do for their move ins.
    Hope you guy are all well, take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my girls
    How do I widen my screen, my Emails are being cut off the ones I get, Thanks ASK SHAYLIE how grandma does it. :) :)

    ReplyDelete