Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Tomorrow is the day after my birthday!

I stumped a few people with that one day today. All in all, it was a good day, except for one of my hubs went out and 1/3 of the people on the second floor lost their network connection. I did some reconfiguring of wires and where able to get most people back up, and the rest I put onto and old slow hub that I had in the closet.

I put out the flat panel monitors today. The 12 people who got them were very happy. I even gave away my flat panel (because I didn't need it anymore, I do have that 17" monitor on my laptop now) So I felt like I was in elementary school where you bring cookies on your birthday.

Eligibility sang to me, I really am going to treat them better, they have been great to me, helping me set stuff up.

Tonya is taking me out to dinner tonight. We will be going to Mongolian Bar-Be-Que. And we are going out to a movie tonight.

Thanks mom for the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment