Thursday, August 12, 2004

Service Pack 2

Sorry about not writing for a while, been pretty busy. Windows XP Service Pack 2 came out and it causes some issues with programs at work, so I have been working through that. :grumble: Also had to redo my home computer because it would not even install on it. :hithead: But now my home computer is running very well, I am happy about that. :satisfied:

We had our 12th anniversary on Sunday. We didn't do very much for it (actually we didn't do anything, but that is ok, because next year, we will be able to do stuff.) We did go to our Stake Patriarch and I received my Patriarchal Blessing. I really enjoyed that.

Tonya has been SUPER busy getting ready for school. I hope that she makes it through. She has had some problems due to redrawing of boundaries and a whole bunch of new students coming into the school, glad they gave them a lot of lead time before school started to change boundaries :crazy:

Taylor is riding her bike a lot, I'm glad we were able to fix it up for her. We just found out who her teacher will be. She is VERY excited to be going back to school. I have to say, so are we ;)

Shaylie is excited that she will be going to school soon. She is REALLY excited that her birthday party is this weekend.
:party:

No comments:

Post a Comment