Monday, August 16, 2004

School Starts, Shaylie's Birthday, and other stuff

We had a very busy weekend! To start off with, I had to finish fixing our computer, as it still had some issues. Then Grandma Dawn came down and gave Taylor a perm. As she drove away, Grandma Rose pulled in for a weekend visit!

Saturday was Shaylie's 4th birthday and her first friend's birthday party. A few of her friends came over and they painted unicorn sun-catchers. Then we all had cake and ice cream, it took Shaylie about 4 blows each to blow out her four candles. :rofl: Then she opened her presents. I believe that she was very happy.

Sunday I had to give the lesson in elder's quorum, people said I did good, but I don't know, hopefully next month I will feel more comfortable. Then we drove up to Pine Valley forest and relaxed.

This morning, we all walked Taylor to school for her first day of 3rd grade. She was really excited to be back in school. Grandma J left to head back home, and I went to work.

Tomorrow, I go to the dentist, and then drive to Salt Lake for training and our Annual LAN Conference.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the birthday song. I loved it......Glad your first day of school was terrific. Now if you can get the homework thing going you'll have a great year... Love you all.
    Shay thank you for inviting me to the birthday party it was fun. Grandma Dawn

    ReplyDelete