Wednesday, August 4, 2004

New Bike

We got my old bike back and Taylor rode it home with me last night. She is now tall enough to use a bike I have used, although admittedly the bike was small for me. She was understanding the gears, although she still thinks that there is a right "gear" to be in. We rode home over the trail, which ended up being a 10-mile ride, which in the heat was a bit much for her, although she did ok.

School is getting close. Tonya is working on PTA more than I go to work, she is easily putting in 40 hour weeks.

Anje is staying with us this week, so that Anissa can finish up her studies.

Brian and Dena had a baby boy last night. Congrats!!! :thewave:

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found the right arrows now I just have to master being faster than the other bad guys. Ha I will practice so I will be ready to take you on Taylor Ha. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete