Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Ugh!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I've been trying to get ready for Back-to-School Night for the past month...I hope I have everything ready. I've been sick today. :angry: I don't know what it was, but it was bad timing that's for sure. I'm finding it hard to get my head back in to the preparations. I hope I'm not forgetting anything major. I wish Scott was here! I have Megan Johnson coming to babysit the girls tomorrow. I can't wait for Friday! Anyway, wish me luck...I'll probably need it! :blush:

2 comments:

  1. It must be the big day ,I heard it announced on the radio coming to school today. Inviting all parents to the Panarama School to back to school night to meet the PTA Board. You will do fine.
    You always do....
    :D I have more students than I thought I would about 21...thats not too bad . half are adults so Ill have to get my boxing gloves out and ready. Good Luck tonight....love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I bet everything went great for back to school nite Tonya, you will do good, I have great confidence in you. You are well prepared I could see that when I was there. :D
    Thanks Shaylie for letting me come to your party and for letting me sleep in your bed. Love You!!!! I hope school is growing great for you Taylor. I know you will do great, Daddy said you have alot of homework. Love You !!!!!
    Enjoyed having you for a few days, Scott.
    Thanks to you four for the great weekend.
    My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete