Monday, November 22, 2004

My lesson

I had a great time giving my lesson this week in Priesthood. Everything went well, and I didn't talk very much (always like that).

We are going to the visitor's center tonight. I just reopened last week, and we want to see "The Testaments."

We went as a family to see "The Incredibles" on Saturday. We all liked it, however Shaylie likes her new Mickey's Christmas more.

Thanksgiving again in Holden this year. I hope it doesn't snow on travel days. I hate driving in the snow!

Speaking of snow, It snowed here in St. George! The flakes were huge! It only lasted about 15-20 minutes (the rest of the time it rained) and it did not stick, however all the mountains around us are covered.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, "Happy Thanksgiving"
    Just got my pies out of the oven, made my cheesecake this morning.
    Hope the roads are good traveling to Holden, Let me know about Christmas and also what the girls want for cd's or something. Love to All, Mom J. XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete