Sunday, November 7, 2004

Back to the Grind

Now that I can update my page, I guess I should do it. I have a busy week ahead. I have to make images for the older computers and then start upgrading those computers. Then I have four servers to install. At least it gives me something to do, instead of worrying if my job is going away.

Shaylie is really liking her classes. She has been very good at doing her homework. Both her and Taylor are enjoying their dance classes. Taylor has been doing well in dance and it is neat to watch her do kicks.

Tonya is busy as always with PTA. They just finished up the book fair and now it is on to reflections. Taylor's entry this year was her 4th of July song that she made up.

Taylor made her school's chorus group. She has practice every day after school. She also is singing in the ward's choir. And she is also preparing for the storying telling competition. As you can see, wee are all pretty busy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment