Monday, November 29, 2004

Busy Week

Well, we have a busy week coming up! Tonight we are going to finish putting up our Christmas decorations. We got the tree up last night and lights, but no ornaments....and the girls are dying to get it done. Tuesday, the busy day every week, the girls have dress dance rehearsal and activity days for Taylor. Wednesday...I am teaching a lesson on Service for Enrichment and then our Relief Society is going caroling at the Care Center. Thursday, Scott has meetings for EQ and Taylor has Girl Scouts...and then Friday, I am going to Read for 2005 at the school, then I have a meeting for Harmon's PTA days, Taylor sings with her school chorus at the Dickens Festival at 1:00 and both girls dance at the festival at 4:30. Phew! And if that isn't enough, I haven't even begun Christmas shopping this year. The girls aren't making it easy either. Neither one of them has their hearts set on anything and the items they want change daily. So, I'll be lucky if I can figure it out.

I'm also planning for a PTA Christmas party and Parent meeting for next week. I was hoping to farm this responsibility out to somebody but everyone else is busy too...so I'm it. At least it looks like after about the 10th, things will slow down a bit...I'm not complaining though..I like it busy.

We had a good Thanksgiving. We got to see Mike and Erin and some of my cousins from up north. Grandpa is doing better, but his recovery from heart surgery will be long. He was very tired but in good spirits. We'll keep the prayers coming, Papa! We love you....

We drove home through a major snow storm on Sunday. We saw several cars and semi's off the road and a couple major accidents too, but Scott got us home safely. Just in time to get to the Stake meeting where his new calling was announced. See below. We're very proud of him! He really has a strong desire to serve the Lord and I know he will be blessed for doing his best. Yay Scott!

Well, as you can tell, I probably won't be back to update much this week and maybe not this month, but I will do my best. We love you and we wish you all a Merry Christmas! Be safe and enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment