Sunday, January 16, 2005

Bike Trail update

Drive around town to look at the bike trails to see if and when would be able to use them. Virgin river trail, under A LOT of MUD, or GONE, couldn't tell. Under the river road bridge, under about a foot of mud. Trail by the Dixie Center, under mud. Bridge from the trail park to the Bloomington Trail (over the Santa Clara River ... GONE!!! Bridge over Virgin River from Bloomington Hills to Bloomington SURVIVED! I was shocked and happy. So if I can find a way to Bloomington Hills (oh I forgot that the trail to Bloomington Hills is under mud) , I can still go all the way to Bloomington, just can't get to Saint George. I guess it could make for some interesting rides.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sounds like the bike trails took alot of damage, so sad. :( But I guess there still is alot to be thankful for, it doesn't sound like those people are going to get much help from the goverment.
    Glad your house is where it is, had alot of people ask about you guys, even Jan called to check on you.
    Went to ten o'clock mass and then went out to breakfast with Gladis. Then took communion to Andrew, he isn't doing to good, last nite he got upset with Gladis because she couldn;t see the pope and bishop in their bedroom, he has been really out of it lately, also blind. He said "Rose, everything is really dark now" so sad. He has a brain scan this week.
    We are still puting up with the fog and smog, also chilly and damp. I was tired last, had a busy day yesterday showing units and was so cold on the cart.
    Well, going to run across the street and say the rosary with Father so you guys take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my girls. :)

    ReplyDelete