Monday, January 10, 2005

I don't think that I will be using the bike trail

biketrail (21k image)


The Virgin River is flooding. This part of the trail is at least 10-15 feet higher than what the river normally is. I can't believe this weather down here. I took the family to see it. Most of the bridges to the other parts of the city are closed, so a lot of my co-workers right now are stuck. Hopefully they will be able to get home soon.

Just so everyone knows, we are quite high up and far from the rivers, so we are safe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my gosh, can't believe the bike trail. Those poor people in those bad areas, wouldn't that make you sick to see your house go away into the river.
    There is a avalanche in the mountains, they are still looking for at least two or three people, they were in a area that they were not to be in. A big one so you know they wont find them alive. I'm going to get off. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete