Monday, October 3, 2005

Busy Week

We have a busy week ahead of us and many things to fix. Either we need a new battery for the Toyota, or we need to drive it around a lot to get it charged back up (We didn't use the car for 3 weeks, why do we need two cars? ;-) ) My bike is in the shop AGAIN for broken spokes (this is 61 miles since the last broken ones) and we really need to check our shower fixed. Also, there are some broken boards in the fence. Good thing Tonya got her first paycheck. :-D
Wednesday, Tonya has enrichment night and they are making 72 hour kits. We are getting 4 for us and I think Anissa and Dawn are getting some, so she will be busy that night. Also, I have a meeting with the Stake President, which normally could be scary, but I think I know what it is about, will let you know Thursday if I was right.
Thursday night is Ward Volleyball, we'll see....
Friday is the Ward Luau, but we are probably traveling to Salt Lake for Tonya's cousin's Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment