Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yet another busy weekend!

Starting tomorrow...we have busy days ahead: Scott is heading to SLC for a one-day meeting (up and back), Thursday we have Taylor's Birthday Party (fun, fun, fun), Friday Anissa is going through the Temple (Yay!!!) and we'll be having some kind of celebration afterward, Saturday we have Soccer Games, Mom & Me party, and Kite Festival...not to mention it is Anissa's Birthday!  Sunday is full of all the usual....so there it is.  I guess I better rest up.

Speaking of which, the girls let me sleep in today and the brought me breakfast in bed (burnt eggs, but they were still yummy).  Taylor said it was to tell me how grateful they were that I helped them clean their rooms, and vacuumed the floor and stuff. It's good to be appreciated. :-) And if that wasn't enough, Scott took me to lunch today too.  I totally love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment