Monday, April 2, 2007

Busy Week ahead...as usual

Back to the grind.  I biked in early this morning.  I need to get the crank tightened on my bike, it sounds like it is ready to fall off.  I am going to take the bike in for a tune-up, but there is usually a week downtime before they can do it.  If I can get the crank tightened, I should be ok until then.

 Blackberry's hair continues to grow, if it gets much longer I am going to attach him to a pole and use him as a mop.  Tonya is going to call around today and see how much it is to get him groomed.  I hope it is done soon. 

 No soccer games this past weekend due to conference and no games this weekend due to Easter.  Conference was great, heard many things that were very pertinent to me. Priesthood session was great.  Can't wait until Thursday when all the talks are published on the internet so that I can read them again. Tonya signed Shaylie up for pee-wee baseball and for me to be the manager.  Here we go again.

I have a meeting with the Stake Clerk about my new calling on Tuesday.  He gets to tell me that I have to update every ward's computer and all the computers in the family history center.  Oh what fun!

 I need to start planning April's Train club meeting.  This month it is definately staying on the planned day, I am not doing that much work to organize a meeting again.  We are either going to be at Bryan's house or mine, so I better get that worked out.  Next month we meet at the G Scale group, so I won't have as much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment