Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One Year Anniversary

We forgot to mark the occassion...but April 6th was the one year anniversary of the purchase of our new home!  It has been a good move for us....we still love our place, although we still dream of upgrading, remodeling, and improvements.  I don't think that will ever stop, but that is half the fun of home ownership.  If I could just get my home theater and swimming pool, I might be sated for a few weeks.  :-)

Taylor's birthday is coming up and we are in the midst of planning her annual birthday bash.  We have big "hush-hush" plans, so I can't tell you much, but it will be fun! Her parties always are!  Probably earlier this year, though.  We have so much going on, we have to take the time when we can find it. 

Soccer games every weekend, dance competitions, and Girl Scout campouts...school year is coming to an end....so there are field trips, field days, and track meets.  When soccer ends, we have Pee-wee Baseball and Swimming.  Summer break will be very welcome this year!

Love to everyone!  Still no posts from my family...wonder where you are...are you as busy as we are?  Let us know!  PS-Rose, we did get the Easter Baskets...the girls loved them. Thank you very much! Chocolate is always welcome at the J house.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your busy as usual. I'll be down the night of April 19th for the big occasion. It is also Anissa's 35th. call me.......
    I'm taking Mom back into the Dr. she is acting like she did at Chads wedding . I think she may be being poisioned again with the meds. We will see. My Dr. thing went well....nothing 60 or 100 pounds couldn't cure.Love you all....Lets also set a date for the big fence move on weekend. It will be fun, almost like a Barn Building Party only not.....Love ya all Mom D

    ReplyDelete