Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Field Day Fun

Today Taylor and Shaylie both had a Track Meet/Field Day at school.  The day turned out quite sunny after the rainy weekend.  Tay ran the 400 m today and was barely edged out to take 4th place.  Somehow they ran out of time at the meet and so her second event was rescheduled for Friday.  She was the only girl in the whole school who signed up to run the 800 m race.  She was really looking forward to it, and was a little bummed that she has to wait now.  Shaylie's Field Day was rescheduled to today from last week because of the stormy weather.   She was really excited to play outside all day.  We'll have to let you know how she did.

Blackberry got his first all over haircut today.  He looks great...better than I expected.  I still think I like him a little longer, but for the summer it will be perfect.  I'll post pictures as soon as I find my camera. 

Better go...post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi All,

    It has been awhile with all of the changes for us since I have logged on. I spent the last hour getting caught up. Thanks for posting so that I could catch up.

    We are now in Orem, although I spend most of each mid-week in IF. We are trying to figure out when we can come down and visit. We spent the last weekend celebrating Dusty's wedding. We brought Papa Asay & Viola down to participate and we just took them back.

    I want to tell Taylor: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Please let us know if you received our card.

    Love & kisses to all.
    Dad & Pam

    ReplyDelete