Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last Game of the Season and other news

This morning was Shaylie's last game.  It started off as a problem, because they had just finished watering the field and everything was soaked, so I spend some time cleaning up the field (flashbacks to high school) and then one of my player's grandparents came out and helped me get homeplate ready.  The game went very well, even though we only had 6 players.  The kids are starting to act like they know their positions and they did a pretty good job on defense.  On hitting, every single kid got three hits and Tiffany finally hit one into the outfield, I knew she had a big hitter in her!  Shaylie got three good hits, and in fact, in the third inning, hit it hard on the first pitch!  It was great fun.  I will miss the kids a lot!

 Today on the train layout, I worked it out and now I can run 6 trains at a time on the N scale layout, it is fun watching all those trains it is pretty neat to see trains coming and going all the time.

I checked out our tent and everything is in working order for next week's campout.  We are all excited to be going camping.  E ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment