Friday, June 22, 2007

Off to Camp!

We're packed and headed to camp tomorrow!  We're going as far as Holden and then up to Park City early Monday.  Taylor has to be checked in at 10am, Monday morning.  She'll be up until Saturday when I'll be back to pick her up again.  Shaylie is staying at Grandma Dawn's for the week, so Scott and I will be on our own for a few days. 

The weather looks like it will be nice for her, but we've packed many layer-able clothes for her just in case.  I think she is excited to go.  She had one of her friends braid her hair in many little braids.  It should make it easier for her while she is there.  She won't need to worry about it for a few days, at least.  Then I think I'll have Grandma help us figure out a cute style for 6th grade.  She wants to go brown, but I don't know...

I'm hoping Mom will help me with my hair this week too.  I am so tired of my permy style, I've had forever.  I need something new and cute.  Anissa has a cute style and color now, but I don't want to go that short.  If I get a new do, I'll post pictures.  Camp pics too. I'm sending Taylor with the Digi camera this year.  I still have the film cameras she took last year in my bathroom drawer waiting to be developed.  Which is why I gave up on those in the first place....Maybe I'll develop them while she's gone. 

If anyone is interested, I know the camp has a website where they post messages and maybe pictures of the camp activities.  Here is the link to the Camp Journal.  Look for High Adventure entries...that's her camp.

Love to all, PAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment