Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It was awesome

I just got home from Girl Scout camp and we had 12 girls: Roo, Bug, Red, Peek-a-Boo (Me), Helena, Olivia, Spider Woman, Sarina, Tinker Bell, Wolf Dancer, Eagle, Skittles. I made friends with everyone, but my faves were well, Sarina, Spider Woman, & Eagle. I loved the water front. It was awesome! We did everything except wind surfing--the group before us broke them so we didn't wind surf and we went to a beautful meadow for our over night hike, but boy, was it windy. Our tent would zip in the windows & doors, so we woke up. There was thousands of those bugs that suck your blood but on the second day you know one, two, I woke up with that bug bite by my eye and I could not open it (repeat: COULD NOT OPEN IT). You can see that on my pictures and that was when it cooled down a lot! We rock climbed everyday but Thursday. We had an awesome time!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Taylor I'm so glad you had a good camp and I'm sorry you got bit by a bug. Your eye was really swollen. Sounds like alot of fun. I wish I could have seen you guys when you came to the Lagoon and to camp. Say hi to mom ,dad and Shaylie.
    Love you guys Grandma J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome time Tay. Well, I mean other than the nasty bug bite.

    ReplyDelete