Sunday, July 1, 2007

31 Miles....and other stuff

Today I took the longest bike ride of my adult life (I may have gone farther in high school, but we didn't measure the length back then) . I went 31 miles throughout the town.  It took me a little over 2 hours (from 2:15-4:25pm) so admittedly I am not fast but it is a good distance.

My sound devices finally came for my train, so now I can be noisy in my train room.  I can make the sounds of trains, plus some sounds of cities and towns.  The N Scale club layout is now long enough that I can run 7 trains on it at one time (3 on the outside track, 4 on the inside)  someday I need to put a video on YouTube so you can all see it.

After working 55 hours last week, it is going to be weird to only work 2 days.   I got everyone moved into the building, got the cubes built, and now I need to clean up all the older computers, I have lots of work ahead.  E ya later....

No comments:

Post a Comment