Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spring has sprung!

I love February in St. George...this is the beginning of the best time of year down here.  February, March and April are the best!  It was almost 60 degrees this weekend.  We went to the park and played catch and waked the dog.  So fun!

I did get my car repaired, hopefully for the last time.  It sounds much better, although when I was driving home from the shop a piece of the front bumper fell off and was dragging underneath the car.  It took me a few minutes to figure out what it was.  I stopped at a friends house and he took it off for me.  I have no plans to reattach it.   They were also supposed to replace a burned out taillight but it is not working again which makes me think there's a short or some electrical problem, but I'm in denial.  As long as I can't HEAR any troubles, my car can die a slow QUIET death as far as I care.  (But I hope it won't.)  With all the repairs we've made recently, it should be as good as new.

Happy Valentine's Day this week! We'll post again soon with party news, and other fun stuff, I'm sure.  Love to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Glad your car is not making anymore sounds....I just sent you an email that is really cool , so try to look at it.....and let me know what you think....Tay and Shay will love it too......I'll be down the night of the 14th.....
    Thanks for your help The tech guy at the school said it is the computer usb drive , plus my flash was a little bent also..but it does still work....sort of....
    love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never said my car wasn't making any noises....or if I did, I lied because it is making noises again. I hate my car...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, for a quick passing snow storm this one is the worst ever....
    We got about 12" and my snow shovel was missing in action. I think a little visitor took it somewhere this last weekend. Could have just misplaced it though. I left home about 7:40 this morning and just got here about 8:30.
    Let me know how the weather is down there, I still plan on coming so Anje has a ride to school and MOms and Muffin partner. Anissa is going to a conference. Be prepared though maybe If I can't get through. I may be askiing a favor....Love Mom

    ReplyDelete