Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It had to happen...

This morning, on the bike trail (which I think is the front lines for the animal revolution, but that is another story) I came around a corner and a rabbit saw my headlight and started sprinting, however, they usually run off the trail, this time he came right at me!  I missed him with my front tire but he slammed into my left foot.  I stopped as fast as I could and grabbed my light.  It layed there for a second, then shook his head for a couple seconds and then sprinted into brush.  Hope he is ok.

1 comment:

  1. Way to hold your own and not let him get YOU down......
    Scary you had to see it by flashlight....I guess I didn't realize you rode in the dark..
    scaryyyyyyyy. Love ya Dawn Is Tonya back yet? HOpe she had a good time.

    ReplyDelete