Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy President's Day!

We are having a beautiful weekend!  It's been so warm and so sunny.  It's been nice to get outdoors a bit.  As you probably know, we don't have school or work tomorrow...so we're trying to think of something fun to do on our day off. 

This week, I am going to leave this wonderful weather and head up north with the College Tour.  I don't think I have proper cold-weather gear..I may have to go buy boots and gloves and stuff.  It seems so strange since it's getting warm down here, but I don't want to freeze while I'm up traipsing around the various campuses. 

Scott got his hair cut while my mom was down visiting...thanks, Mom...and I got my hair colored...thanks, again, Mom.  New looks for spring I guess.  The girls are still as beautiful as ever.

Love to everyone...not much to say today...check back later for more...

1 comment: