Sunday, March 9, 2008

Talks

Our speaking assignments went well today...I'm glad they are over.  Scott was not excited to do this, but as usual, he did a great job.  Next time I'm just going to let him be his normal funny self. He always does well no matter what.  Shaylie did well, but she was a little nervous...she spoke very fast and it was a little hard to understand.  Taylor's was just right and she looked beautiful, as did Shaylie.  Grandma did both their hair and they had new outfits for the occasion.  I'm very proud of my family.

Anissa and Anje were planning to attend our ward to hear us speak, but they forgot to set their clocks back so they were still in bed snoozing the day away.  We were sad they weren't there....maybe next time.

Time for my Sunday nap...love to all! Blog again soon...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you all did very well.....everyone looked nice. Grandma was very proud and glad I could come and listen.....I loved the poem you wrote and wish you would have it published......the Friend is waiting...Love you all......Taylor needs to mix her makeup with a lighter shade..Maye buy the type that just finds your shade with in the bottle...
    She is getting so gourgeous (sp) I'm buying permanent straightener today....
    to bad you can't come to the school and have the students watch...I think we will take a video of it and then we all can learn from it.

    ReplyDelete