Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring Break

Today was the last day of school before Spring Break begins...I'm watching Anje for Anissa since teachers have to work.  The girls always have fun together.

It looks like Anissa, Mom and I are going to Denver for Erin's baby shower on the 15th.  I'm excited about being an Aunt again and since Mike is talking about moving back to Arizona, it may be the only chance I get to visit him & Erin in CO.  It should be a fun if quick trip but then I'll know my way back if I ever want to visit Bry, Dena & the boys.

Other than that trip, we don't have much planned for the break.  Shaylie thinks we never do anything fun.....she may be right.  But, we're going to try to come up with something, as long as it is close to home.  Who knows?

Girl Scout cookies are almost all delivered.  It's been fairly easy this year since most of the orders Shaylie took were from my school or Scott's work.  She sold a few around the neighborhoods, but it has been pretty easy.

Camp for both girls will be in June this year.  Shaylie's decided to brave a trip away from home without her mom...Taylor will be there at the same time, which eases my mind.  We'll take both girls up at the same time and Grandma Dawn will pick up Shaylie halfway through the week, then we'll pick up Tay at the end of the week.  Scott and I might try to do something fun while they're gone....who knows?

Our family is speaking in Church this Sunday.  Taylor asked the Bishop if we could, despite threats of being grounded for the rest of her days.  All four of us will give talks.  I wrote a poem for Shaylie to read and Taylor is supposed to be writing her own...I may have to help a bit.  Scott is planning a comedy routine, but I hope that it won't be too hilarious, although I do always enjoy his sense of humor.  I'm sure we'll survive...this too shall pass.

Well, I will let you know if anything eventful happens over our vacation.  I may even blog again sometime...who knows?  Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. I am not planning a comedy routine, I don't know where I get this reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to it all.
    We'll have to plan something this week with all the girls.
    My abandoned child is feeling well...abandoned.
    Thanks again for watching her - I love you too!

    ReplyDelete